Friday, March 6, 2009

...my experience!!!

I really admit that I have no experience in all computer works or just simply that I dont know how to use or operate a computer!I really think yhat it's very hard...but,I was really so wrong.
Last march 04,2009 i cant imagine how happy i am that i will be going to experience making my own blogspot.With the help of our very helpful teacher,Mrs.Lyna R. Estabillo.
Im very happy and very thankful i have been given this chance to study in this institution,that I have been given an oppurtunity to know and gather all the good things to be apply when i become already a librarian!

I hope that i could not just apply all my learnings but,also to share it with other!!
and right now ,im just really very happy that i am already a part of what they call "THE WORLD OF BLOGS"......I can say it now that "I belong"!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogosphere! Yes, you belong!!!


    Ma'am Lyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx maam,i am really thankful in this subject,and specially you!,as our instructor.

    ReplyDelete