Wednesday, March 11, 2009

....My favorites.....

I can say that,I am really a person whose one of the hobbies is reading.For me,reading let me feel different feelings.Feeling of happiness,sadness,makes me angry,afraid,and of course makes me feel like being in love.Being a teen,it's part of growing up to have crushes and mutual feelings towards other people.Everytime I read love stories(which is one of my factor in choosing books to read).I put myself in the role of the main charater,that way,I could relate to their story.When I was in high school, I was fond of reading tagalog pocketbooks because there was no fiction and english pocketbooks which in our library.But,I have few english pocketbooks which I bought from the bookstore,when it is on sale.Now that I am in college,there are some books that I really love and appreciate.These books are "Are you afraid of the dark?"by Sidney Sheldon,"Johnny Angel" by Danielle Steel,"Love Story of Erich Segal and "Before I say goodbye" of Mary Higgins Clark."Are you afraid of the dark?" is a suspence and thrilling story,thats why I like it."Johnny Angel"and"Love story"is an unending story of love until death,the only difference of the two is that "Johnny angel"is the love of a son to his familyand to his girlfriend while "Love story"is the love of a girl to her husband and to her father.Both talks about love that that they cannot forget though death comes in between them."Before I say goodbye"is a story of resolving cases of murders that causes the main character to open her sixth sense.She can see or feel her loved ones saying goodbye to her after they were killed.
My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks,though i havent able to finish his novel entitled,"message in a bottle",still,I favored him because he is also the writer of the movie"A walk to remember"-(that now is also in print).The stories he wrote were so touching and will surely makr you cry.His stories make you imagine what are the possible things that will happen even if you didn't expect it to come.
I wish I had all the fiction and pocketbooks written by all of the good writers.Authors/writers for me are all genius.I just cant imagine how they have so many bright ideas that they could come up with perfect stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment